Here you will learn how we handle the personal information you provide to us when using our services. All data are safe with us, and we do not sell your data to anyone.
Galvanoplast Bohemia, s.r.o. considers the personal and other data collected to be strictly confidential. In processing them, we are governed by REGULATION (EU) No.2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), otherwise known as GDPR, and the implementation legal regulations of the Czech Republic governing this area.
Every user has the right to be informed what data Galvanoplast Bohemia, s.r.o. records about him/her and is entitled to change these data or to express his/her disagreement with its processing in writing. Each user can also request the erasure of all his/her personal data, but he/she loses the possibility to receive information about news, instructions and special events for loyal clients. A request for erasure can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we are required by law to retain information related to our business relationships.
By using this website, you agree to Galvanoplast Bohemia, s.r.o.’s policy for handling personal data. This policy may be changed by posting a new version on this page.
Identity and contact details of the Controller
The purposes of processing for which the personal data are intended:
Galvanoplast Bohemia, s.r.o. processes personal data for several purposes, which differ mainly by the data subject of the personal data and the relationship that Galvanoplast Bohemia, s.r.o. has with the data subject.
- The personal data of our clients are processed for the purpose of performance of contracts for the supply of services and works. We process only those data that are necessary for the smooth and efficient performance of contractual obligations and legal obligations arising therefrom.
- Personal data of employees are processed for the purpose of recruiting and registering our employees in accordance with legal obligations.
- We also process the personal data of data subjects for the purpose of providing information about news in our services and products, competitions and other marketing events of Galvanoplast Bohemia, s.r.o.
Legal basis for processing
All personal data are processed by Galvanoplast Bohemia, s.r.o. on the basis of the legal bases listed below:
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, or for the performance of measures taken prior to the conclusion of the contract at the request of the data subject,
- The processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject,
- The processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests of the controller or third party concerned, except where those interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject requiring the protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child,
- The data subject has given consent to the processing of his/her personal data for one or more specified purposes.
Legitimate interests of the controller or of a third party where the processing is based on a legitimate interest
We process personal data primarily for the purpose of developing and maintaining business relationships with our clients or potential partners. We want to build long-term and mutually beneficial business relationships and we are very concerned that our services and products help our clients to develop their own business as much as possible.
Possible recipients or categories of recipients of personal data
Personal data that are processed by automated means may be transferred to third parties where necessary to ensure the fulfilment of our business obligations or the development of business relationships. We carefully select the partners we work with and check that they guarantee the same principles and data protection policy as our company. Below is a list of the processors we work with:
- GOOGLE CZECH REPUBLIC, s.r.o., IČ: 27604977
- Hotjar, https://www.hotjar.com/legal/compliance/gdpr-commitment
The possible intention of the controller to transfer personal data to a third country outside the European Union or an international organisation and the existence or absence of a Commission adequacy decision
Galvanoplast Bohemia, s.r.o. does not transfer any personal data to third countries outside the European Union or outside countries identified by the European Commission as trustworthy from a data protection perspective.
The period for which the personal data will be stored or, if this cannot be determined, the criteria used to determine this period
Personal data are processed for a limited period of time. For each purpose of processing, the period of processing of personal data is defined and this period may vary according to the purpose and legal basis of the processing of the personal data.
Rights of data subjects
According to the EU Regulation, data subjects have the right to request from the controller access to personal data relating to the data subject, their rectification or erasure, or restriction of processing, and to object to processing, as well as the right to data portability.
Where the processing of personal data is based on the data subject’s consent, the data subject shall have the right to withdraw that consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to its withdrawal. The withdrawal of consent can be done either by automated means or in writing, using the contact details listed above.
The data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if there is a relevant reason for doing so.
Where the provision of personal data is a legal or contractual requirement, or a requirement that must be included in a contract, the data subject is obliged to provide personal data to the extent necessary. If the data subject refuses to provide such data, the controller is entitled not to cooperate with the data subject or otherwise safeguard the controller´s rights.